You don’t have to make a trip to Vegas for experiencing the thrills and wins of the Blackjack game. Play the mobile version of the Vegas Downtown Blackjack Gold game from anywhere and at anytime.
Having a user friendly design, interface and layout, it’s compatible for playing on any of your mobile devices and tablets. The Gold series of Microgaming automatically implies that the visual and audio effects are top class. You are able to even customize the design and layout to suit your tastes.
Landing the Vegas Downtown Blackjack Gold is easy!
With all the controls being easily accessible, you can have a chance to play either the single or multi hand (up to 5 hands) version of the game. Using 2 standard decks, both of them follow the same game rules.
A hole card game, it allows the Dealer to look at his hole card to check whether it results in a Blackjack. Speaking of which, you get a winning hand when beat the Dealer’s hand by getting a total of 21 or staying under it. If the final total is over 21, it is a Bust and you lose to the Dealer. It’s a tie or push when both you and the Dealer have the same total. The bet amount is returned back to the player.
Whether it is a single or Multihand version, both follow the same game rules. The Ace is counted as 1 or 11, the Face cards (J, Q and K) are counted as 10 and the rest are taken at their numbered values. You can Hit, Stand, take Insurance or Double Down based on the card total. Blackjack pays 3:2, insurance pays 2:1
Take at look at the below mentioned game rules to get an idea of how to beat the dealer.
- Chip Betting range is from 0.50 to 200 for a single round of play.
- Double down on any two cards
- Double down after split
- Split 3 times to make 4 hands
- Splitting of aces is done only once.
- A split ace and a 10 is counted as 21 and not a blackjack
- Unlike 10 value cards can be split
Características del juego
- Blackjack Payout: 3:2
- Insurance: pays 2:1
- Number of decks: 2 (single hand)
- Hole Card: Yes
- Multi Hand: Yes
- Credit Chip bet range: 0.50, 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 and 200
- Min / Max bet per hand: Min: 1.0 , Max: 200
- Dealer Hits on soft 17: Yes
- Surrender: No
- Double Down: On any two cards
- Split: Yes
- Re-split: Yes
- Split Aces: Yes
- Re-split Aces: No
- RTP: 96%