- ProgressPlay Limited (lub "Company") is committed to protecting Your privacy and Your personally identifiable information (“Personal Information").
II. Collection ntawm cov ntaub ntawv
- lub tuam txhab (or others on its behalf) sau Tej ntaub ntawv los ntawm Koj, xws li tsis muaj kev txwv, koj lub npe, hnub yug, credit card ntaub ntawv, lub tsev los yog lwm yam lub cev qhov chaw nyob, email chaw nyob, xov tooj thiab lwm yam ntaub ntawv tiv tauj. lub tuam txhab (or others on its behalf) kuj sau ib qho kev ua cav cim rau Koj hais tias muab cov thawj tswj thiab tsheb ntaub ntawv xws li tsis muaj kev txwv qhov chaw tus IP chaw nyob, lub sij hawm ntawm kev nkag tau, hnub ntawm kev nkag tau, web thiab mobile page(s) mus xyuas, lus siv, software tsoo ntaub ntawv thiab hom browser siv.
- For service quality assurance calls made by You to the customer service department may be recorded, and such records stored and used by the Company at its sole discretion.
III. Use of Information
- The Company uses the Personal Information and other information the Company (or others on its behalf) collect from or about You to deliver the Services, to provide customer support, to undertake necessary security and identity verification checks, to process any of Your online or mobile transactions, meet certain business and/or regulatory requirements and for any other purpose related to the operation of the Services. The Company may disclose Your Personal Information (and any other information) to any third parties that provide services to the Company in order to allow, enable or improve the provision of the Services to You. Tsis muaj derogating los ntawm cov saum toj no, Your Personal Information will be disclosed to employees and staff members of the Company for the purpose of providing support services, credit management services and fraud prevention services, to the Company's accountants and auditors for accounting and auditing purposes and to the Company's partners for the purpose of payment processing, Your Personal Information may also be used by the Company, any of its licensees and/or affiliated companies (including any service providers on their behalf) (all being the "Marketers") to provide You with promotional offers and information regarding the Services as well as products and services from the Marketers and other third parties, and in order for us to improve the Company's offering of a range of products and services and improved customer support; provided, Txawm li cas los, that the Personal Information will be provided to the Marketers solely on Your opt-in status. The promotional offers may be provided to You by various means, including but not limited to (kuv) email, (ii) telephone, (iii) SMS and (iv) direct mail(v) additional windows opening from within the software. The Company may also use the aforesaid information to track Your use of the Services and for other internal purposes, such as evaluating, providing, and improving the Services.
- The Company may disclose Your Personal Information and other information the Company (or others on its behalf) collect from or about You if required to do so by law, or if the Company believes in good faith that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process, or to protect and defend the Company's rights or property, the personal safety of users of the Services or the public. The Company reserves the right to share the aforesaid information with other online gaming sites, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies and/or regulators, if the Company determines in its sole discretion that You have cheated or attempted to defraud the Company, or if the Company suspects You of committing any fraudulent activity (including fraudulent payment), or any other prohibited transaction.
- The Company may transfer any information (xws li Tej ntaub ntawv) outside Your country of residence and outside the European Union and store it in other countries; the data protection and other laws of these countries may not be as comprehensive as those in the European Union - in these instances the Company will take steps to ensure that a sufficient level of protection is given to Your Personal Information.
IV. Retention of Information
- The Company will retain all of Your Personal Information for the time set by applicable legislation and the directives of Malta Gaming Authority and/or of the UK Gambling Commission, as applicable. While You may request from the Company to erase any and all of Your Personal Information, the request will be answered only as long as it is compliant with applicable legislation and the directives of Malta Gaming Authority and/or of the UK Gambling Commission, as applicable.
V. xaiv / Opt-Out
- You may opt-out from receiving promotional communications from the Company by sending a blank e-mail with the word “Remove” rau email@example.com; If You have any questions relating to opting-out, please contact our customer support. Please note that even if you opt-out, the Company may continue to send you service-related updates and notifications.
- lub tuam txhab (or others on its behalf) use a browser feature known as cookies, which are small text files which are placed on Your computer or equipment when You visit certain online or mobile pages, to track Your activities, record Your preferences, and make the Services more responsive to Your needs by delivering a better and more personalized experience to You. The cookies are stored on Your computer and/or equipment and are used by the Company to help track Your activity and pass information as You use the Services. Cookies can allow the Company to associate navigational information from browsing visits with personal information you provide to the Company.
- The Company has implemented suitable security policies, rules and technical measures to protect and safeguard the Personal Information under its control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. All of the Company's employees and data processors that have access to, and are associated with the processing of Your Personal Information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of Your information.
VIII. Links to Other Sites
- In the event that the Company sells, assigns or transfers some or all of its business or assets to a successor or acquirer, or if the Company is acquired by or merge with a third party, or if the Company files for bankruptcy or become insolvent, the Company may sell, muab los yog hloov tag nrho cov ntawm koj Tej ntaub ntawv thiab lwm yam ntaub ntawv uas muab los ntawm Koj los yog hais txog Koj, hais txog ntawm koj opt raws li txoj cai, mus xws li successor los yog acquirer, provided the Company obtains Your consent.
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although the Company does its best to protect Your Personal Information, the Company cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted to the Company's website, mobile site thiab / los yog mobile daim ntawv thov; transmission is at Your own risk. Accordingly, the Company (nrog rau nws cov directors, tub ceev xwm, shareholders, suppliers, advisors, contractors and affiliates) will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages relating to the use or release of Personal Information resulting from events outside of our control.
XI. Your Acceptance of this Policy
- You have the right to see personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) that the Company keeps about you, upon receipt of a written request and payment of a £10 fee. If You are concerned that any of the information we hold about You is incorrect please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Version 1.1.4 – 08/08/17, Valid until further Notice