The Deuces Wild plays out like the regular poker game except for the slight difference. The 2s are the wilds that can substitute for any of the other cards in the standard 52 deck. With this the player is presented lots of winning possibilities to achieve the hard to get hands (such as five-of-a-kind).
Deuces Wild has fairly simple rules for playing. The objective of the game is to match at least 3 symbols for a winning combination or hand. In Deuces Wild, 3 of a kind or better is a winning hand.
To begin the game, the player first must place a bet on the table or the Ante Bet. It could be a minimum of 0.25 or go up to 5.0 per hand. The player is allowed to bet on up to 5 coins. After choosing a wager, the player is dealt 5 cards. Select whichever cards you want to be held and press ‘Draw’ button. The Deuces are automatically held to create a winning hand. The possible winning combinations that can occur in Deuces Wilds are as below:
• Royal Flush without deuce(s) – same suit with A, K, Q, J, and 10.
• Four Deuces – four wild cards in one hand.
• Wild Royal Flush – royal flush made up with one or more deuces.
• Five of a Kind – any five cards of the same value (includes one or more deuces).
• Straight Flush – five consecutive cards in the same suit,
• Four of a Kind – four cards of the same value.
• Full House – three cards of one value and two cards of another value.
• Flush – five cards of the same suit having no particular order.
• Straight – five consecutive cards which are not in the same suit.
• Three of a Kind – three cards of the same value.
Min / Max Bet per hand (£/$/€): 0.25 – 5.0
Coins per hand: 5
Jackpot'ai (£ / $ / €): 4,000 coins
Deuces Wild is the online version of the regular poker game. Almost realistic graphics with smooth animations, sound effects make for a great casino experience.