Similar to the American Roulette in all aspects except for the absence of the ‘00’ number, European Roulette Gold is another one of Microgaming classic casino games. Featuring exceptional quality in terms of graphics, sound and design, the Gold series has catapulted Microgaming to the top leagues.
Playing European Roulette Gold
The familiar roulette wheel and table with its 3×12 grid displaying the numbers from 1 till 36 are seen. The single ‘0’ is placed right at the top of this grid. You can make both inside and outside bets on whether you’re lucky number lands in the right slot of the spinning wheel.
The additional betting options available for the players are the Neighbour bet and Call bet. You can select a number and make a straight bet on it along with its adjacent numbers up to a total of 9 numbers (four on either side). Call bet places a bet on a section of the roulette wheel.
Inside bets are made on a single number or any of the six possible combinations as below
• Straight Bet -Bet on one number, 35:1 payout
• Split Bet- Bet on adjacent numbers, 17:1 payout
• Street Bet – Bet on 3 numbers in a row, 11:1 payout
• Corner Bet – Bet on a block of 4 numbers, 8:1 payout
• Five Number Bet – Bet on 5 numbers (0, 00, 1, 2, 3), 6:1 payout
• Line Bet – Bet on 6 numbers of 2 adjacent rows, 5:1 payout
Outside bets are made when placing your money on any of the blocks outside the grid.
• Column Bet – Bet on 1 of the 3 columns, 2:1 payout
• Dozen Bet – Bet on 12 numbers of high, low or middle block, 2:1 payout
• Even Money Bet – Bet on 18 numbers (even, odd, black or red), 1:1 payout
Perfectly designed, amazing graphics, clear cut interfaces make European Roulette Gold an instant favourite for all casino players. Having the expert mode option allows better control of your game and money. Play this classic beauty to experience the real thrill of betting and winning.