Creepy Castle fails miserably in its attempt to scare you but its rather cute looking monsters along with the possibility of receiving 3,247 times your stake certainly make it an entertaining slot phone casinos game.
About the Developer of Creepy Castle
Founded in 2014, Chance is a new company but a company that has made a promising start in the field of online gaming by developing some very chic and feature-rich online games. This slot phone casinos game is one such game developed by Chance (NYX).
About the Game
This slot phone casinos game comes with five reels and the game is played on 25 pay-lines. But these pay-lines are not fixed and can be increased or decreased as per your choice. The amount that you bet on each spin is also not fixed and starts from 25p to £625 per spin. This slot phone casinos game can be played on a number of devices such as iOS, Android, and obviously PCs and laptop. You have four different monsters in comic style animation on the screen. They are Ballie, Bato, Tally and Squido. There are some standard card symbols from 9 to Ace as well and they represent the low paying symbols. The game’s logo is the scatter symbol of the game. You will also see a regular wild on the screen that replaces everything else except the scatter symbol.
The other features of this slot phone casinos game are:
- Random Monster Wilds- Any of the four monsters can transform itself into the wild randomly during the base game. You can have as many as four random wilds in the base game. The random wilds will also replace other basic symbols to give you higher payouts.
- Creepy Spins Feature- Landing three or more of the scatter symbols anywhere in the view at the same time initiates this feature. The number of scatter symbols which initiated this feature will determine the number of free spins you get.
- 3 scatters will reward you with 10 free spins
- 4 scatters will reward you with 12 free spins
- 5 scatters will reward you with 15 free spins
Before you start playing the free spins you need to choose doors from the six doors present on the screen to release the hiding monsters. This will continue till you have found all the four monsters or till you find the creepy spins behind a door when the feature will commence. The released monsters will turn into wilds for the duration of the feature.
Creepy Castle is a fun-filled monster-themed slot from Chance Interactive. The slot is all about the random wilds and creepy spins where you can receive great payouts.